вторник, 9 марта 2021 г.

Design Photoshop Web Template And Landing Page











About:

Hello There! 


I've a very good experience on web Ui/Ux design (2.5 years).
I can design creative, minimalist, illustration or flat web Ui design.


I've a very good experience in design software adobe photoshop, adobe illustrator, adobe xd.


You can check some demo of my past work... 
https://bit.ly/3dUr7b6 




# Special Note:
" I will give you 100% layered PSD, Ai, XD, Figma file for your website or landing pages. It will help the coder to code very easily."




# Services I offer:


  •   Full Website design. 
  •   Landing page.
  •   Responsive Files.
  •   Landing pages.
  •   E-commerce and blog design




# I will give you these services:


  •   100% Layered PSD, Ai, XD, Figma File (For Standard & premium)
  •   Reasonable Offer 
  •   Friendly Support
  •   100% Satisfaction guarantee
  •   Quick Updates and revisions 




★★★Please contact me for your order...★★★ 


★★★Please wait, I will reply to you as soon as possible★★★


Thank You... 


Kind regards,
Hasib. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

They did an AWESOME job! +Very good communication.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your awesome support.. 😍

:

Work was great and had a super fast delivery time. I'll be back to use their services again in the future.

:

thanks for your feedback ...

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий