суббота, 6 февраля 2021 г.

Make Anime Character Design And Illustration











About:

I would love help you to visualize your idea to life !



I have a lot of experience in creating vector illustrations, vector isometrics, logo, icon, and graphic design needs.



Starting for only 10 dollars I will create a high quality vector illustration in 3 days. It can be a book illustration, a poster, postcard, promotional material and much more. My drawing is 100% digital and originality guaranteed.



I will do :

- Human 

- Animal

- Anime scene

- Background

- will draw inything that comes up on your mind :)



What will you get :

- A modern and unique flat illustration

- HIGH resolution vector image file

- required format (ai, pdf, jpg, png, svg, cdr)



Notes :

• Please send or attach reference images that needed for the illustration.

• Please contact me before placing an order to avoid over booking.





Please ask me if you have questions about my gig.



Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий