суббота, 6 февраля 2021 г.

Fix Wordpress Issues And Provide Expert Wordpress Help











About:

→Frustrated at Wordpress? If you find yourself banging your head against your desk, I can help!→From small bugs to complex issues/website crashes, I can help you get your site running smoothly again.


What This Gig Is For:



A professionally designed website using DIVI
-Unique theme tailored just for you
-One page or multipage 
-Unique design with the help of elegant themes
-E-commerce Functionality
-Installing relevant plugins
-Installing the premium theme.
-Optimizing image 
-Installation of Essential Plugins and latest Divi Theme
-Customize each and every page according to your requirements
-Responsive Animation
-Clone Divi website
-Re-design your existing website
-Fantastic sliding & parallax effect
-Google Map Integration 


On that note, please contact me before ordering and let me know how I can help!


Cheers!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Dilip is immediate at his service and does not wait anything to deliver good results. second time we collaborate with him and we recommend him without any doubts.

Seller's Response:

Thank you😊

Seller's Response:

I worked a lo with him. He is very professional and always delivers. I higly recommend working with him!

Seller's Response:

Thank you.

Seller's Response:

He helped me fix the main problem and then address issues that came up from the solution.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий