понедельник, 1 февраля 2021 г.

Iphone, Android Professional App Icon For You











About:

Hi, I'm KNOK, a professional graphic designer on Fiverr . I have nearly five years of experience in 
this field which led me to be an expertise in working well on any graphic design.And also I do have 
more than 2k+ of positive overall rating as well


In hear I will design flat/3d or modern flat unique icons for your app or product.

 ill provide



  • Any Shape you like 
  • Unlimited Revisions

  • 1024x1024px PNG with transparent background (and most needed 5 sizes )
  • designs are vector or raster based 
  • Modifications
  • Delivery within 1 day!
  • 100% quality satisfaction
  • Unique professional and attractive ideas
  • 24 hours fast delivery
  • any size for your requests 


Please feel free message  me at anytime for further clarifications. 
Thank you and Have a nice day!!!












Reviews


Seller's Response:

Oh my my... I really didn't expect this level of polish and quality when I engaged Knok on this project. Needless to say I am super duper happy with the icons. Will be back for sure.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much ..! I really enjoyed working with you

Seller's Response:

Absolutely spot on everytime! Love the work I've had done with this seller. I keep coming back! Super fast delivery, friendly and creative.

Seller's Response:

Knok's design work is consistently excellent. I really enjoy working with Knok. He is patient, flexible and delivers high quality designs.

:

Thank you so much ..! I really enjoyed working with you




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий