четверг, 4 февраля 2021 г.

Design Modern Mobile App UI











About:

Hello buyer!

Welcome to my GIG.


I am Sadi. I'm a UI/UX Designer with 2 years of experience using Adobe XD. I give my best to all of my designs look better. I will design a professional UI for your Android or IOS app.


What do I need from you?

  • How many screens do you want me to design?
  • App content
  • Logos or banners (If you have any)
  • Wire-frame workflow (If possible)
  • Color preferences (If any).


What will you get?

  • Revisions until you are satisfied.
  • Editable XD files with Source Files.
  • Latest UI Design Trends.
  • 24/7 Support.
  • Fast Delivery.
  • Support even after the order is complete.


PLACE YOUR ORDER! Please, contact me if you have doubts.

Have any queries? Feel free to contact me anytime.

Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий