четверг, 31 декабря 2020 г.

Create Ui Ux For Android Ios And Websites











About:

WELCOME TO MY GIG!



Do you want to have a unique USER INTERFACE for your product? 

if yes then you are on the right gig.

  • Me zaviyal, I will professionally Create your Mobile App design for iOS or Android.
  • I will also deliver Webpage design with 100% layered PSD/XD file well arranged so you can D easily convert into HTML&CSS/ WordPress/ WIX etc.



> What Can I do for you?



  • Super Responsive and Clean Layout.
  • Modern and Creative look.
  • High Resolution landing Page.
  • Interactive mock ups.
  • File Formats: PSD, JPEG, XD, JPG,PDF
  • Super fast and active delivery. 
  • Eye-Catching Designs & Color Combination.
  • 100% Client Satisfaction.
  • Lifetime support



> What did I need From You?



  • Clear Brief.
  • Any Images(If you want)
  •  Rough Sketches (optional)
  • Your brand guidelines
  • Your requirements
  • Customize Colors(If you want

I will create unique, stunning professional mobile and web UI as per your specifications and demands.

Tools:

  1. Adobe XD
  2. Adobe Photoshop
  3. Protopie
  4. Marvel

Why me?

  • Fast delivery is my priority.
  • 100% satisfaction
  • Support

**Do concern me before placing your order**

NOTE: Project deadline can be exceed depending on your project complexity

 

 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was great work like before. I will buy from Zavial again.

Seller's Response:

Very helpful and works until job is completed

:

Fantastic work, will definitely hire again :)

:

I am much impressed like before. Zavial delivered what was promised. I would definitely buy his services again.

:

Thanks! for your kind words sir




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий