четверг, 31 декабря 2020 г.

Shopify And Shopify Plus Store From Scratch











About:

Welcome to my gig!



I am an OFFICIAL PARTNER at Shopify.



Over the past years, I have delivered a lot of pixel-perfect and complicated customized projects to my clients within the given deadlines and with high-quality standards that are designed to increase conversions. I do have very good expertise in HTML5 and CSS/CSS 3. I also have a good hand at JavaScript and JQuery.



What you will get:



- eCommerce website on Shopify engine with Amazon integration

- Convert PSD/Sketch/Ai to Shopify integration

- Store Migration from Magento, Woo-commerce to Shopify

- Customize/Redesign responsive website

- Install the required Apps

- Set up an online store

- Integrate payment methods

- Upload products/items

- Fix bugs/errors

- Branding your product

- All sub-page creation

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent work! My website looks great. He has been very patient with me and very knowledgeable. Highly recommended.I will be using again for any wordpress issues or website design. Thanks agan.

:

Ah, Thank you soo much for your kind words!!! I am more than happy to work with passionate clients like you :)

:

My great seller as usual

:

very. very nice guy, high recomended

:

Amazing experience as usual.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий