среда, 30 декабря 2020 г.

Design Mobile App UI In Adobe Xd











About:

ATTENTION: I do not do development. I design UI (user-interface) only. Final deliverables are PSD file, Adobe XD file, or Figma file. It's a Non-Refundable Project. Message me before placing the Order.


Hi,


I will Design Mobile App UI for your Android or iOS Mobile App the way you are looking for. I follow Apple Human Guideline and Google Material Design Guidelines for UI design.



Services you'll get from this gig :


  • Deliver a pixel-perfect customize UI
  • Source files: PSD (Photoshop File)
  • Adobe XD File
  • PNG/JPEG
  • Free Font
  • Fast delivery
  • 100% satisfaction guaranteed
  • Quick response


What do I need from you?


  • Wireframes (Screenshots or rough sketches also work).
  • Your brand/company name (logo).
  • Colors Palette if you have one.


Thank you & BR

Mukesh

Reviews


:

Great communication and result. Thank you very much for accommodating all the changes.

:

Really great communication and end result. Thank you very much, will order again!

:

Thanks for this work always amazing

:

Project delivered just as needed.

:

That guy is awesome, i needed some creative ideas for my app and he did it right. Happy to offer you another project.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий