среда, 30 декабря 2020 г.

Ui UX For A Mobile App In Adobe Xd Or Figma











About:

==> Need UI UX for a mobile app in Adobe XD or Figma.

Hi,

My name is Muiz. I am a full time senior UX designer with experience of almost 7 years in app designing, landing page designs and mockups.

If you are looking for high end responsive UX app prototypes for your business you are on the right place. I will help you to achieve your goal. I can take idea from your mind to live Prototype. I am here to improve your business and I would love to.



Please visit my Portfolio:

https://bit.ly/2UKLvmy



Which tools I use?

  • Adobe XD
  • Figma
  • Adobe Illustrator
  • Adobe Photoshop
  • Sketch



What you’ll get in my design?

  • Professional and Clean Layout
  • High End User interface
  • App as per UX Design Principles
  • Illustrations
  • Stock Images
  • Prototyping
  • Mockups



Why me?

  • 7 years of hands on experience in UI UX designing
  • Client Satisfaction == 100%
  • 100% Quick Response
  • Unlimited Revision until you satisfied
  • Quick Updates



Note:

Please contact before placing the order

Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий