понедельник, 28 декабря 2020 г.

Ui Ux Design For Mobile App, Web App And Dashboard Design











About:

Welcome to my Gig

I'm a UI/UX Design expert with 9+ years of Experience.



I design any kind of Website, Web app, Dashboard UI and landing pages. I can design any kind of Web UI/UX, Landing page UI/UX.

I hold myself accountable to my customers by honouring my commitments and push for the highest quality. My main Moto is if my customer happy then I will be happy ever.



Software Proficiency:

Adobe Xd, Figma, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Zeplin & Invision.





Experienced in

  • Mobile app design
  • Android and IOS UI UX
  • UI/UX IN WEB
  • Prototyping
  • Interaction
  • Deliverable Would be: A link Interactive prototype, Wireframes, Psds, Xd, ai, jpg, png and svgs, etc. 



Also, provide!

  • Wireframing & IA (Information Architecture)
  • Responsive Web UI
  • Usability Review and Optimization
  • UI/UX Consulting
  • Jira and Working with the team.



Contact

For any specific request, or questions on complex or unique projects, please click "Contact me" before ordering.





Regards,

Vinod

Reviews


:

Vinod was great to work with. He communicated his progress and was transparent the entire project. This was our company's first time using Fiverr and he took extra care to understand our needs and delivered on the agreed deadline. He followed direction well and provided multiple solutions when there was any discrepancy in design or layout. Overall we had a good experience and would work with Vinod again!

:

A truly stunning design! Vinod, created custom illustrations that exactly match our corporate theme and blended these customs illustrations in to a fun and interactive dashboard. I am extremely happy with the UI. Vinod is a talented designer and he is amazing to work with. I HIGHLY recommend working with him!

:

This was our second engagement with Vinod. Happy with his communication and ability to adapt to our needs. Even after the assets were delivered, Vinod helped to make adjustments quickly and seamlessly. Thanks for your good work!

:

Great work for a new project.

:

Great Designs As usual, Highly Recommended.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий