понедельник, 1 февраля 2021 г.

Design UX And UI For Your Mobile App











About:

Who am I?

With 15+ years of delivering useful and beautiful design solutions, I offer comprehensive services in product design, strategy, and branding, that meets the needs of the clients and are tailored to the product's / brand's characteristics and target group.





Trust the process

I developed these steps to ensure a smooth design process and close work with my clients, giving them control over the project:



1. Discovery - discussing the project, contents, goals, target group, doing research 



2. UX discovery - discussing / proposing functionalities, content elements, structure, and (for bigger projects) creating wireframes



3. Design directions - discussing examples of visual inspirations and choosing the style / visual direction



4. Creating the design style (1-2 screens) and basic functionalities



5. Designing the rest of the screens (in smaller batches)



+ optional interactive prototype



Every step would be approved by you, one by one (with revisions if necessary).





Tailored Price

Due to the large diversity of web / mobile product types, it’s best to estimate the scope of the project individually. Contact me to get your estimation.

Reviews


:

I love it, no complaints

:

Very fast delivery! The seller took time understand my product and came up with a very functional and good looking UI. The seller listened to my feedback and I ended up with a result I'm very satisfied with.

: : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий