четверг, 4 февраля 2021 г.

Design Custom Crisp Vector Line, Color Line Icon Set











About:

Hello Sir!

I am jossette shanaya I'll make icons for Website, Presentation, Social Media, Banners, and for any product . and can create innovative design solutions for your webpage, application or business. Just send me a sample just to get an idea about the style that you like and y our color scheme I'll do the rest.

What I offer: 

  •  You will get professional and beautiful icons.
  •  Icons will be designed on your desired style
  • ( hand-drawn + flat, outline, line, etc)
  •  High-quality modern and scalable icons for any size.
  • Icon set preview (JPEG)
  • Individual Transparent Files (PNG) 
  • Vector files (SVG, EPS)
  • Source files (AI)
  • Commercial use

In case You are not satisfied. We provide unlimited revisions for you

Fast delivery.

Feel free to write me if you have any questions!

Thank you,

Jossette shanaya

Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий