воскресенье, 31 января 2021 г.

Design You Unique Homepage











About:

I will design a creative,responsive,smart,beautiful and unique webpage for you. The best website design gig on Fiverr!



I can create any page be it homepage for a new web site, inner page or redesigning an existing webpage.



Features & Informations:

- 1 Gig for one HOME/FRONT- simple page. or you can ask for full site design project: any other needed Site/Page you need to buy more Gigs. 

- The layered and well organized .PSD are NOT INCLUDED. 

- Order delivery in High Resolution jpg 

- I use Adobe Photoshop CS6 for making the templates . 



PLEASE PROVIDE:

Your Logo / Images for the web site

Your content for each page or dummy text will be used. 

CODING IS NOT INCLUDE

NO HTML WORK



 ***IMPORTANT*** Please give me detailed instructions to start work. If you have any examples, images or colors that may help to create beautiful layout, please provide them to me. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Will use again. A++

Seller's Response:

I'm glad you like it :) Best buyer

:

A++++. Will use again.

:

I'm gald you like it :) buyer is really down to earth and understand suggestion as well.

:

Northrider was extremely understanding of all the specifications I wanted. He was able to grasp the task at hand and create something that everyone I showed to liked alot. After the initial draft, Northrider was able to continuously deliver quality revisions to create the perfect design. During meetings, he really listens to what you have to say and provides valuable feedback in the design process. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a unique design.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий