пятница, 15 января 2021 г.

Video Editing, Image Editing, Web Design











About:

I have been studying and working in designing for 4 years. Having experience in editing videos, photos (images).



I do also offer the service resulted from the two-year frontend developing experience and works on building, designing website for clients.



  • Works may include format conversion into HTML (PSD to HTML), HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, jQuery, SASS, SCSS, Responsive Web. Related technologies such as ReactJs.



I firstly began working for my colleagues and schoolmates (when I was at university 6 years ago) and received many positive feedbacks as well as good comments.



Working with you ... is an honor to me!



  • Please contact me (Text/send messages) before making an order to discuss about the project.



Thank you all !

Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий