четверг, 14 января 2021 г.

Design A Custom Website With Your Business Goals In Mind











About:

I will design a custom website with your business goals in mind.



I create unique experiences.



★ Please contact me before you make an order ★



What do I need from you to create brief?

  1. Could you please give input and examples of websites you like?
  2. Do you have requirements regarding colors and typography?
  3. Could you please provide your logo in AI, EPS or PSD format?



What's included in this basic package:

  • A beautiful website that represents your brand and is targeted toward your audience.
  • Source file in Adobe XD
  • Freely usable stock images



What's not included in this basic package:

  • Responsive HTML/CSS or WordPress coding.
  • Branding or Logo design
  • Content Writing
  • Illustrations



You can contact me via direct message on Fiverr and I will be happy to discuss every tiny detail with you.

Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий