понедельник, 11 января 2021 г.

Design Effective UI UX For Your Mobile App











About:

I will design effective UI UX for your mobile app.



I'm UI UX designer with more than 3 years of experience. My goal is to solve your problem and make your business reach to another level with my designing skills. My design has trendy, modern and user-friendly look. I've provided mobile app prototypes for startups and grown companies. My approach is towards usability, consistency, and simplicity which ends up in a solution with an effective UI UX design which is easy to use and decrease cognitive load on user while interacting with your app.



Work process

  1. Requirements and discuss design challenges
  2. Research on target audience
  3. Start working on UI
  4. Interactive prototype and mockups



Software I use

  • Adobe Xd
  • Figma
  • Adobe Photoshop
  • Adobe Illustrator

Or any recommended



Why choose me

✅ 3+ years experience in mobile app prototype

✅ Effective design solution

✅ Money back guarantee

✅ 100% Client Satisfaction



CONTACT BEFORE ORDERING



Thank you and regards,

PixelArt_ByAbid.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Best UX designer I worked with. I worked with over 5 UX designers from Fivrr, none of them had same skill-set as pixelart_byabid. Patient and takes into consideration your directions if you know what you want as well as gives you his feedback if he thinks there are other ideas. We were able to work together on a complete redesign of an app. It's much better than that what we had originally. I'll definitely have my UX projects directed to him. Highly recommended but please don't keep him too busy, I still need to have him work with me too :)

Seller's Response:

Hahahaha don't worry I'll get back to you even if I've loads of work and thank you for appreciating my work.

Seller's Response:

Pixelart_byAbid did a really good job by improving UI/UX of my currently build app. I recommend you this talented guy if you want your job done.

Seller's Response:

Thank you iamandroidguy it means a lot to me.

Seller's Response:

He did a great job in developing a new idea in such a short time. Good communication. I will certainly give him more work in the future. Highly recommended!!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий