суббота, 13 марта 2021 г.

Design Wireframes, UI Design, Prototype On Figma











About:

Hi!

This is Haiqa, UI-UX design and analysis. I can create you mobile or web application's wireframe, design or prototype on Figma.



I follow latest design trends and always come ups with unique interface design. I always prefer good and quality work on price.



You can anytime discuss your project or can get my review on it for free.



Looking forward to hearing from you.



Happy Regards

Haiqa

Reviews


Seller's Response:

great working with you. awesome communication

Seller's Response:

Such an awesome experience. He is very kind and cooperative. Properly guide me and we done a good job. Looking forward to working with you again and again. Good Bless You. Thank You

Seller's Response:

Wow... the result was much better than I could imagine, 11/10 already made another order

:

Amazing experience, Such a nice and humble person. Thanks a lot your appreciation. God Bless You :yum:

:

Had good understanding of what was required, had the patience to design by troubleshooting for any modifications asked for.. great results delivered




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий