среда, 14 апреля 2021 г.

Design Modern Mobile App Or Web Ui Ux Design In Figma, Adobe Xd











About:



NOTES:



  • This gig is for designing UI UX (user interface/user experience) only. Final deliverables are Adobe XD, Figma, or related Files.



  • This gig is NOT for the landing pages. For the landing pages please check my other gig.



Hi,



If you're looking for a designer to create an awesome and modern Website, Web app, or Mobile app UI UX design for you let me serve you. I am an experienced UI UX Designer with years of experience. I will design your Website, Web app, or Mobile app according to the latest design standards which will have perfect balance of aesthetics and usability and also look modern.



Services you'll get from this gig :

  • Pixel-perfect customized layered UI 
  • Source files: .XD (Adobe XD) or .FIG (Figma)
  • PNG/JPEG/SVG
  • Free Font
  • Fast delivery
  • 100% satisfaction guaranteed
  • Quick response



What do I need from you?

  • Wireframes (Low Fidelity) (Screenshots or rough sketches also work).
  • Clear instructions about your website or app.
  • Your brand/company name (logo).
  • Colors Palette if you have one.



Please contact me first before you place an order. Once we have discussed your requirements, I will provide you with my best offer.



Regards

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He's definitely one the best designers I've met on this platform. He is good at responding to feedback, and knew exactly how to work with my brand identity. He seemed to genuinely care about getting the design right, and always went the extra mile to make it count. Top notch!

:

This seller is absolutely outstanding, I've had so many changes and everytime he was so accommodating. I've already done multiple projects with him and will continue to do so. Thank you so much for your hard work and looking forward to more.

:

If a client is very supportive and a nice person like you, then nothing remains difficult. Thank you! :)

:

Once again, outstanding work! Thank you so much, I know this was a mega project and it had a lot of details in them. Thanks for your efforts and well done!

:

Great work, very responsive, will work together again. Thanks so much!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий