четверг, 15 апреля 2021 г.

Be Your Graphic Designer











About:

I will be available for anyone who is just starting a business or is deciding on changing up their content and needs flyers/brochures, branding package, or website designs. The flyers and/or brochures will be professional and easy to make. The branding package will include a letterhead, envelope, and business card. The website will have everything you ask for and more! I am a very focused person and I genuinely want to make people happy and to help anyone who is not tech savvy or capable of doing these jobs on their own. I am willing to brainstorm with you and make revisions along the way before delivery in order to do the best that I can do. I'm so excited to be starting this and I hope you will stop by and consider having me to work on your projects, this is truly my passion as well as the career that I plan on going into!

Reviews


:

DeAndré's attention to detail was exceptional! Not only did she delivered exactly what I asked for but she was open on all communication channels whether it was morning or evening. She knows her craft and not afraid to answer any question no matter how big or small. I enjoyed working with her and hope I can again someday.

:

DeAndre' was very professional, attentive and patient while working with me. She walked me through the process and delivered me a product that I am very proud to share with the world.

:

Great communication. Pleasant. Very happy with end result.

:

I was happy with end result.

:

D'Andre was very nice to work with. She was quick to respond to my emails and quick to make any adjustments to the site that were needed. And very patient with answering all my questions. I definitely recommend D"Andre.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий