воскресенье, 11 апреля 2021 г.

Design A Creative And Bespoke Webpage











About:

Available now for taking new orders with reduced prices!


Why choose me? 


Having 10+ years of experience in the Webdesign field, I can safely say that I am a highly-skilled custom webpage designer and WordPress website developer. I have vast experience in understanding different types of client requirements. Either you need a custom webpage design or complete WordPress website service, This gig will cater to your requirements in both areas.


what do you get?


For Basic gig ($45): 
Will design a creative, unique, and bespoke webpage for you. I can create any page be it a homepage for a new website, an inner page, designing a landing page, or redesigning an existing webpage. The best website design gig on Fiverr!


For Standard ($̶3̶0̶0̶ $240) and Premium Package( $̶3̶5̶0̶-$290): 


  • Professional WordPress website
  • All browsers compatibility
  • SEO and Mobile responsive structure
  • Unlimited revisions
  • E-commerce with a payment method
  • Social media integration
  • Content upload
  • Blog
  • and much more…


Note: 
Please contact me before placing the order to discuss the requirements either related to HTML, WordPress coding, and other custom features. 


Thanks & Regards

Reviews


:

bilwadesigns is the best, man you can ever work with. Since I know him he has always over deliver I'll work only with him henceforth . If you are looking a trustworthy guy to work with, bilwadesigns is your man

:

Bilal has done an excellent job on my website. This is my second time using him and in fact, I think he is getting even better each time. I have asked him to make many edits, and he has done each one quickly and with a most pleasant attitude. He understands English very well. He has exceeded my expectations with timelines. I look forward to using him again, and again, and again.

:

Working with this guy is absolutely amazing. High quality communication and delivery, even when I had to change requirements during the deliver. He did way more than expected.

:

He is a fantastic designer. He made three very nice designs for me. Work fast and correct. Everything on time. He is also very polite and kind. I recommend working with him. You will not regret working with him. In a next project I will hire him again.

:

Seller is very responsive as usual. great work as usual I strongly recommend him order from him you will not be disappointed




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий