вторник, 13 апреля 2021 г.

Design Unique And Artsy Mobile App UI











About:

About This Gig



This is an app interface design gig. development is not included.



Before Starting



  • Please clearly indicate the number of pages of your app/website.
  • It would be great if you have a wireframe output. If not, determine your needs by comparing competitor apps.
  • If the price/page balance in my gig doesn't fit you, I'll send a special offer.
  • I'm not doing a free sample page and competitor analysis. You must first order.



Why should we work together? 



1) 100% unique & high-quality mobile app design. (Please check my portfolio below & you will love it.)

2) Perfectly working apps on iOS / Android.

3) Figma source file, all necessary assets.

4) Fast and timely work delivery. (I'm good at that.)

5) You will definitely have an app that you will fall in love with it.

6) Good communication and 100% customer satisfaction.

7) You will have a user experience oriented design. You will understand what this means in your sales and interaction with the user.

8) My difference from others is that I graduated from university with honors and you will be working with an award-winning professional designer. 

Please read the FAQ. below. Have more questions? I'm here!

Reviews


:

Her designs were phenomenal! She was very responsive to my input, and I ended up with a product I am incredibly happy with. My personal project involved the design of an app I am currently working on. Overall, the quality of the work was amazing.

:

She is so professional and good communicator. She didn't miss any detail in my requirements. High quality, fast delivery fully satisfies me :)

:

Thank you!

:

amazing in every way

:

Burcu is a really good UI designer!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий