суббота, 13 марта 2021 г.

Create App Icon Design











About:

 -------- Please contact me before ordering so we can discuss your project! --------



I will create an awesome icon for your app.



 Guaranteed with this pack:



  • Unlimited revisions until you are 100% satisfied.
  • Fully editable .AI source file.
  • Vector Artwork.
  • .PNG file (transparent background).


If you would like anymore information about my service please do not hesitate to fire me a message. I look forward to working with you! 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very prompt communication and delivery. Professional work. Will definitely buy again this service.

Seller's Response:

Great communication from the start. Answered my questions before paying which was super important (since I didn't know what I was doing)...Luckily she does, and delivered a great product.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much. It was a pleasure working with you. Hope to work with you again in the future. :) :)

Seller's Response:

Great work

:

Thank you so much. :)




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий