пятница, 12 марта 2021 г.

Design Stunning Ui Ux For Mobile App











About:

Here is Jubayer to help you on your Mobile App Design!



I think you are looking for a clean, trendy, professional  and eye catching mobile app design.

I am here to serve your desired Mobile app design



What you get from me :



  • Creative mobile app design
  • Custom UI
  • PNG, JPEG and fig and XD editable source files.
  • 100% money back guarantee if you don't like our work.
  • Fast service.
  • 24/7 customer support.




What i need from you :



  • ware-frame ( if you have )
  • any sketch if not it will be easy if you draw 
  • any reference app or website
  • your logo


My working process:



  1. Receive your requirement  
  2. Research about your requirement 
  3. figma app structure
  4. UI Design 
  5. Prototype
  6. Testing 
  7. Fixing problems
  8. Delivery


Please contact me before order for avoid cancellation 



Note : I am a ui designer not developer 



Thank you

    Reviews


    :

    Jubayer is a very creative designer and he delivered the first design concept within a few days. I was very satisfied with the first designs. However he sometimes lacks attention for detail, for example alignment and the communication was sometimes a bit difficult as he missed or did not understand my comments. In general if you need good designs, really fast and someone with fast follow up of revisions I would definitely recommend this seller.

    :

    I've worked with him on multiple projects and constantly impressed by the quality of work product, communication, and speed of delivery. One of the best designers I've ever worked with.

    :

    It was fun working with Jubayer, he had been very cooperative and followed the instructions very well. Would definitely work with him in future.

    :

    This is my second time ordering from this seller. Absolutely amazing experience and worth the cost.

    :

    Amazing work. The speed and quality of delivery was unparalleled. I will definitely work with the seller again.




    Комментариев нет:

    Отправить комментарий