суббота, 13 марта 2021 г.

Create Ui Design For Your Mobile App











About:

Hi, my name is Andrew a professional UI/UX designer!





Do you need a UI design?

Here you have the solution. I have 3 years of experience in this field. The programs which I use are: Adobe XD, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator. 



What do you get if you order from me?

Basic Pack:

3 screen design (.png or .jpg file)

Commercial use



Standard Pack:

5 screens design (.png or .jpg file)

Source file (.xd .psd .ai file)

Commercial use



Premium Pack:

10 screens design (.png or .jpg file)

Source file (.xd .psd .ai file)

Commercial use

Interactive Mock-up



If you are not convinced yet, or you have any questions, feel free to send me a message. I will reply as fast as possible and will try to help you as much as I can.



Before ordering, please contact me. I will answer ASAP, and it will help me understand what you need. Thank you!

Reviews


:

Great work!

:

On-time delivery and good designs :)

:

Came to Andrew with an ambiguous deliverable. He took initiative and delivered on what was promised.

: :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий