среда, 10 марта 2021 г.

Design Mobile App UI UX And Prototype











About:

Hello!



Here is Awais to assist you about your Mobile App Design!



I think you are looking for a clean, trendy and eye-catching mobile app design.

I am here to serve your desired Mobile app design.



My working process:

Receive your requirement > Research about your products/services > Sketch app structure > UX Design > UI Design > Prototype > Testing  Fixing > Delivery



What will you get:

1. XD/Fig source file

2. JPG/PNF/PDF/SVG file

3. Maximum revision

4. 24/7 Active

5. After sell service for Free

6. Free Consultation for any Project.



Why my service:  

1. Clean and Trendy design.

2. Well organized layer file.  

3. Fast delivery and fast support

4. Highly satisfactory service

 

What I need from you:   

1. You company logo

2. Your brand guideline (if any)



Happy to consult you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He reply always, on time. But I think we had a misunderstand after the project was completed, the way it was sent to me through a 3rd party website did not work the first "Time" however after he send it again with a better link it worked as described. DeShan

Seller's Response:

Bottom line - I don't recommend this gig. I sort of got what I wanted after 25 days of back and forth revisions. I had to give up on some of my requests because I figured out I'm not going to get them done correctly. sometimes I did part of the work myself because it got half baked. I had to repeat some of my requests over and over again throughout multiple revisions, this was not a good customer experience.

:

It was a big pleasure working with Yaroslove. He's a proactive designer, a desirable freelancer, and totally great person! The only way he does business - a professional way. Cooperation with him is highly recommended!"

:

Thank You!

:

Did a very good job in designing my Android app screenshots. This is the second time I ordered his design services and I am very satisfied. Thanks for your time and patience!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий