воскресенье, 7 марта 2021 г.

Create Beautiful Interface Designs For Web And Mobile











About:

Hi!



Are you looking for a Modern and Clean Figma website template/mockup design? My DM is open and I'm always available to respond.



My goal is to understand your vision and your needs and deliver you the maximum quality result to build a long-term and fruitful relationship.



I'll provide you professional Figma website templates, Landing page, or mockup design. I'll work for you until you are 100% satisfied. If you are not satisfied, I will refund your money instantly.



☛ Check out some of my works here: https://www.figma.com/file/UvAVsaEVrAtOUKcAsHpCE2/Gigy-Portfolio



Why should you choose me?

  1. I offer fair and reasonable price
  2. Fast delivery and friendly support
  3. Quick Updates and revisions



My services include:

  • Fully responsive Figma website design
  • Blogs & Portfolio
  • Any Landing page
  • Style guide



What will I deliver?

✦ Well organized & layered Figma design file with good developer handoff.

✦ JPG & PNG files used

✦ SVG file for Icon Pattern, Illustrations for better web performance. 



Note: Please contact me before placing the order.



I Can't wait to work with you.



Thanks and best regards,

Joanab

Reviews


:

Great job!

:

Always good to work with You!

:

Great work and communication! Can do magic on Figma :)

: :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий