пятница, 12 марта 2021 г.

Design A Mobile App For Your Business











About:

Hello Guys,



My name is Hammad and I have 6 years of experience in Visual Design.

In this gig, I will do a professional and modern-looking Mobile UI/UX.

I am using ADOBE XD for designing. 



Here is my portfolio

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmUp4KjZ



What are you get in BASIC Package?



  • 2 screens UI design (no scroll page) in JPEG/PNG format.
  • You will get 4 revisions (For more revisions check out my gig extra)
  • You will get the XD file. 



What are you get in STANDARD Package?



  • 3 screens UI design (no scroll page) in JPEG/PNG format.
  • You will get 6 revisions (For more revisions check out my gig extra)
  • You will get the XD file. 



What are you get in PREMIUM Package ?



  • 5 screens UI design (no scroll page) in JPEG/PNG format.
  • You will get 10 revisions (For more revisions check out my gig extra)
  • You will get the XD file. 


If you have a whole app to design tell me I will forward a custom offer to you



"Please contact me before placing an order ." 

I don't take orders related to adult content.



PS: I am not a developer. So I can not develop mobile apps. I am just designing them.



Thanks

Hammad Sanih

Reviews


Seller's Response:

My man came through once again. Hire him if you want a clean and top top design.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much. Outstanding Experience.

:

Great work. Let’s continue!!

:

Yes sure, definitely :) Thanks again.

:

Hammad is always a professional, great designer!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий