воскресенье, 7 марта 2021 г.

Design And Development Of An Online Store











About:

Hi

I am engineer Nirmin Al-Wahidi

I will develop and design your online store professionally, I have great experience in this field.

***********************************************************************

Don't worry, we won't disagree on the price, I care to show my skills more than the price.

***********************************************************************

I am sure you will be satisfied with my service, I am pleased to work with you.



The skills I will work on//

  • HTML
  • CSS
  • PHP
  • MYSQL
  • jQuery

*************************************************************************

Please send the required files and your requirements

Thank you...



Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий