четверг, 11 марта 2021 г.

Design 2 Responsive Website UI And Landing Page In PSD Or Xd











About:

Attention: This Gig is for Website UI/UX  responsive template/mockup design Not for WordPress development  or for HTML /CSS code



Welcome to my (design responsive #website UI and landing page in PSD or xd) GIG



Can see my Website portfolio here: https://tinyurl.com/y825owgp



Read the description & message me for more discussion.


I can design for you an attractive PSD XD SKETCH & AI website template/ landing page/ Homepage design. Responsive layered PSD you will be able to change easily. I'm using Adobe Photoshop.   with the Bootstrap grid framework. I have experienced in designing a websites UI/UX


What you will get:
? Modern UI design

?.UI/UX friendly design
? Every part layered and sliced images and you will get fonts files for easy and clean Coding system.
? Bootstrap Based grid system.
? Fully responsive, custom & unique.
? can work on all devices like mobiles, tablets, laptops, and desktop.


Discuss on the message before ordering thanks.






Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you for the great end result! It was very easy and fast to work with this seller. It was really fun as he made it happen very quickly and well. I highly recommend this gig to anyone. It was almost like a dream come true. I will definitely order from him again! The design looks really nice and was implemented well. All in all, excellent performance! It's awesome!

Seller's Response:

thanks for appreciating my website ui ux design services

Seller's Response:

First draft was already of good quality. We had a bit of difficulty working through the tweaks over text but seller took the initiative to initiate a call to make the changes. Recommended! :)

Seller's Response:

thanks for appreciating my website ui ux design services

:

The seller is affordable and fast, once a gain he did a great job and I got exactly what I was looking for.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий