воскресенье, 7 марта 2021 г.

Design Ui Ux For Mobile App In Adobe Xd











About:

ATTENTION: I do not do development. I design UI (user-interface) only. Final deliverable are Adobe XD Files.



Hi,



If you're looking for a designer to create your awesome professional mobile app UI, i can do that for you. I will provide you a professional UI design and prototype. You will be able to see how your app will look like and how it will work.



   Services you'll get from this gig :

  • Deliver a pixel-perfect customize UI
  • Source files: Adobe XD File
  • PNG/JPEG
  • Free Font
  • Fast delivery
  • 100% satisfaction guaranteed
  • Quick response



   What do I need from you?

  • Wireframes (Screenshots or pencil sketches also work just to have an idea what you are looking for).
  • Your brand/company name (logo).
  • Desired colors if you have any.



Feel free to contact for customized packages.



Best Regards,

Fizzaxddesigns

Reviews


:

She started working on the assigment right away and delivered a prefect design.

:

Stirling work by Fizza. Highest quality and attention to detail.

:

Again high quality work. and super fast

:

Fizza went to the end of the earth to satisfy my requirements. I didn't have mockups, so I let Fizza design everything from scratch. I had a lot of revisions and I even changed the whole approach twice in the process, but that wasn't a problem at all.

:

Excellent service




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий