вторник, 23 февраля 2021 г.

Redesign Wix And Wix Website Design











About:

HI,I am Shamaun pro expert in Web Designing & Developing with 5 years of experience in Wix.



If you need to get a Professional, Attractive and Responsive WIX WEBSITE  for your business,then I will design wix or  redesign wix website



The best thing about me is to give 100% quality work to my clients. Contact me any time to discuss your projects. I am available 24/7.



Our Services:



✔ Elegant / Sleek / Modern Design 

✔ Modern and up to dated latest Fonts 

✔ Fully responsive on mobile laptop and desktop 
✔ Redesign existing Wix site. and  make it Professional 
✔ Creating a custom responsive website design.

✔ Setting up Wix Booking 

✔ Setting up Wix Blog

✔ Setting up Wix Event 

✔ Setting up Wix store (eCommerce).
✔ adding products and collection to store 


If something is not included in my packages or extra's, please message prior :)



Feel free to ask me any questions you have and contact me

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Shamaun was very professional and helpful and he was very patient with my many requests. I was extremely impressed with the website and would most definitely use again and recommend to others.

Seller's Response:

Thank you Mam..

Seller's Response:

This Website Designer want over being professional. I had want to 3 designer not respond at all. This website took my vision to the next level. I really appreciate you and the good customer service. FIVE STARS ALL THE WAY!!!!!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much Mam

Seller's Response:

Shauman is very polite and responsive. His work is beyond expectation. Give this man a shout for his 5 stars quality. He understands my request and revision very well. Love love the final result of my website design. Highly recommended. I definitely will come back to him for my next project. Well done!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий