понедельник, 22 февраля 2021 г.

Design And Make Your First Wordpress Website











About:

Dear Buyer,

                       

Are u looking for Desktop, Mobile & Tablet friendly beautiful and Responsive WordPress Website? You are in a right place.



What benefits you will get?



  1. An interactive Wordpress theme will be installed
  2. Necessary WordPress plugins will be installed.
  3. The most important of your thoughts in the implemented form.
  4. Wordpress Website Security plugin.
  5. Yoast SEO plugin For Search Engine Optimization of your responsive website.
  6. A faster and Responsive WordPress Website will be built.
  7. 100% Satisfaction guaranteed.


*** I will suggest before ordering, please contact me and send order requirements. Or you can order directly if the requirements are the same as my gig description. 



*** Contact me to see my recent work. 



NOTE* No religious, alcohol, gambling, or adult sites.

Let's Make Your First Responsive WordPress Website. Thank You For Your Precious Time My friend.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I can't say enough positive things about my experience with Kazi. He is a very gifted website designer. He gave me exactly what I asked for. He is an excellent communicator and made sure to exceed my expectations. I will be sure to recommend him and also call upon him again when I need updates to my website. I highly recommend him!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much.

Seller's Response:

My web designer provided extensive feedback throughout my project for my new therapy business, giving me advice and suggestions when I was lacking in computer background. His communication was effective. After he showed great commitment to my project, we were able to finish it in record time. I was impressed by how the website appeared in the end and recommend him to others who need a web designer.

Seller's Response:

Thank You.

Seller's Response:

Kazia has great customer service. But the work was not what I expected at all. In fact, I will have to restart all over again with a real web designer. It took 12 days to finish, as we agreed to extend the delivery time as I told him several times that it was ok to take time to finish as long the work was done properly. I got a website with stretched pictures, a logo that did not blend with the background, unfinished tabs. I think I was naive to think that for $180 I would get a professional website. Lesson learned! I can't say I recommend.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий