воскресенье, 21 февраля 2021 г.

Improve Your Website Design











About:

Hi, I'm Aleen.



With years of photography, fine art, and graphic design education (including marketing) and live critiquing experience, I will gladly assist you with your budding website.



Need a professional's eye on your design and do few finishing touches on typography, color, a layout? I can correct your design issues to help facilitate the best brand representation for your work.





With this gig I can:



  • Use your website builder to design a new website
  • Incorporate your assets such as graphics, logo, photos/videos, to your site
  • Lightly help define your branding (extra pricing)
  • Provide new content for you site, such as photos, favicon, and write your bio and captions (extra pricing)



OR



  • Give you pointers on what needs improvement on your site (in written form)
  • Tell you what is necessary or unnecessary (in written form)
  • Analyze your branding visuals (in written form)



If you simply just want my verbal critique, I offer a more fitting gig titled, "I will analyze and consult your art." Check it out before you place an order!





Have any questions? Message me!



Let's make a professional site for your brand!

Reviews


:

Aleen was great to work with. She offered great suggestions on how to improve my site and enhanced the design and layout of my website. I definitely would recommend Aleen.

: : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий