суббота, 27 февраля 2021 г.

Design A Modern App Icon Logo With Source File











About:

welcome to my gigYou stop at the right place

here I offer a package of Professional, modern icons for your Android or iOS App or Website.

Just order a gig and describe your icon

BRONZE :



  •  1 HQ Image 
  •  PNG & JPG files
  •  Source files

  •  2 revisions

SILVER :

  •  2 HQ Image
  •  PNG & JPG files
  •  Source files 
  •  3 revisions


GOLD :



  •  3 HQ Image 
  •  All sizes for IOS & Android platforms
  •  Source files 
  •  Unlimited revisions



Don't hesitate because your satisfaction is the main thing for me



If you have any question please feel free to contact me.

Regards
Buzzzy

Reviews


Seller's Response:

In the beginning I was not too sure. But man! He stuck with me through the entire project and the final product is more than I expected

:

Although I only had a vague idea of what I actually want it, Buzzzy provided really creative ideas right from the start. After a little revision, the logo was ready. He got the job done very quickly.

:

Thank you very much, happy to hear it :)

:

Good job

:

Delivered on time and to a very high standard!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий