среда, 24 февраля 2021 г.

Design Mobile App UI











About:

ATTENTION: I do not do development. I design UI (user-interface) only. Final deliverables are PSD file, Adobe XD file, or Figma file. It's a Non-Refundable Project. Message me before placing the Order.



Hi,

If you're looking for a designer to create your awesome professional mobile app, let me serve you. I am Swati Jakhodia, an experienced UI/UX Designer. I am experienced with Apple Human Interface as well as Google Material Design.



Services you'll get from this gig :

  • Deliver a pixel-perfect customize UI
  • Source files: PSD / XD / Figma 
  • PNG/JPEG
  • Free Font
  • Fast delivery
  • 100% satisfaction guaranteed
  • Quick response



What do I need from you?

  • Wireframes (Screenshots or rough sketches also work).
  • Your brand/company name (logo).
  • Colors Palette if you have one.





Best Regards,

Swati Jakhodia

Reviews


:

The design was is so clean!!! Honestly pretty speechless for the quality of work that was done in such a short amount of time. Was a pleasure to work with her, would highly recommend!!

:

fantastic work, with good communication. very toland fast work.

:

did good work . Happy with the result . She is a good artist

:

Awesome work- very impressive.

:

She never ever told me no or i can't do it or i don't know , she always want to give more and help.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий