воскресенье, 21 февраля 2021 г.

Create A Great Ui Design For Mobile Or Web











About:

*** My prices are unbeatable. Hire me and your full satisfaction is GUARANTEED ***

I have 4+ years of experience in UI design with a specialization in mobile app design for Android/iOS. I will design a unique, professional and modern eye-catching mobile app UI for you. My design will support all resolutions of Phone for any platform like iOS and Android.

Portfolio Link: https://bit.ly/2GYSbrn

What do I need?

Before you order any gig, please give me the following description.

  • How many screens do you need me to design your app?
  • Your logo
  • Wireframe sketches flow (If possible)
  • Description of your app activity and app content.
  • Description of your organization and its target audience.
  • Color preferences (If any).
  • Inspirational design or app examples (If any).
  • Competitor's apps. (If any).

What will you get from my side:

  • Revisions support until you satisfied.
  • Friendly Customer support
  • Fast and Reliable Communication
  • Fast Delivery
  • JPEG/PNG with PSD Layered files


NOTE: 

I'll provide only design. I don't do coding/programming.

Happy Ordering!

Reviews


:

Great work thanks

:

Great work thanks

:

Amazing work again, look forward to the next project.

:

Amazing work, look forward to working with you again.

:

Amazing to work with you again, exactly what I wanted.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий