суббота, 20 февраля 2021 г.

Design Modern Mobile App UI UX With Prototype And Animation











About:

When creating a project for you I focus on making the application banally simple to use and look awesome & modern.



But.. How my design process looks like?



1.Strategy



At the beginning we define the goals of the application and look for a way to achieve them. I also create user personas in cooperation with you to help better understand future users. Here I will also make a research among your competitors to make the final version of the App the best on the market.



2.Wireframes



In this step I will prepare mock-ups of all screens and create a basic interactive prototype



3.Testing & Revisions



Now it's time to test our prototype and make corrections. Here, as an additional option, you can purchase application testing by AI



4.Visual Design



The last step will be to give the application the final beautiful look that will attract users





Of course, with a small order the process will be a little simplified





IMPORTANT - I'm not a developer, I'm just creating ui & ux

Reviews


:

Perfect. We are very happy with the results. This guy is one of best on fiverr. Cant wait to work with him again

:

I am very happy that I selected filiphies for my mobile app design. He did great job from many aspect - quick communication, fast changes for another revistion after provided comments. Finished before deadline with simple, pretty UI and UX. I am going to recommend him to anyone else :-)

:

Filip is one heck of a designer. Great value and great work delivered. He collaborated and provided his own input, which is very, very helpful. Will definitely be using his services again.

:

3x user. Best on Fiverr.

:

Great just like allways




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий