пятница, 19 февраля 2021 г.

Design Ui Ux For Mobile App And Web In Adobe Xd











About:

Thanks for landing at my service. It is my pleasure to serve you.



My name is Zorgan and I am an experienced UI UX Designer having more than 7 years of experience in the field of Mobile App Design, Web, Adobe XD, UI UX, Android UI, Figma, UI Design, Prototyping.



In this gig, I am offering services related to App, Mobile App, eye catching landing page.



Find out below my PORTFOLIO.



https://www.behance.net/ahmedbutt1 

 

Here is a list of my expertise.



  • UI UX
  • UI UX Design
  • UI
  • Adobe XD
  • Adobe Photoshop
  • Adobe Illustrator
  • Figma
  • Mobile app Design
  • Landing page
  • Graphics
  • Android UI
  • IOS app
  • Prototype
  • Sketch
  • Wireframes
  • user interface
  • modern UI
  • eye catching
  • app ui ux
  • mobile ui ux
  • game ui
  • logo
  • Website



Why You Should Hire Me..!



  •   I love deadlines
  •   Quick Response
  •   100% Accuracy 
  •   24/7 Available
  •   100% satisfaction



What do I need to get started?



Let's discuss your requirements in the message. 





------ Please Discuss your project before place your order !-------

Reviews


Seller's Response:

zorgan1796 communication is next level responsive before and during the work. Mine was a very custom request but the seller handled it in just a few minutes, where I had spent hours. Was also very patient as I was not available for a few hours. This was my first Fiverr experience in a super long time and was so glad to have worked with this gem of a dev. Seller will be my first go-to in the future and highly recommended. zorgan1796 is a perfect rep of the best of Fiverr!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for choosing my service UI UX Design for mobile app and web in adobe xd. thank you

Seller's Response:

I like a lot the fast and direct communication with zorgan.. He replied me immediatly when i requested the gig and described him what i wanted. I did not gave him much input and left it to him, to make me a nice design for my one product website.. After the first delivery were i got his thoughts, i gave a feedback and he was changing my request to my full satisfaction. Also the work he delivered very fast. I look forward to work with him again. Thx man.

Seller's Response:

Great experience

Seller's Response:

The best I could have ever chose on Fiverr! I HIGHLY recommend Zorgan1796! Very Kind, Understanding, and genuine! He also makes sure you are more than satisfied with your order! Search no further! He’s the best choice!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий