четверг, 18 февраля 2021 г.

Create A Custom Website Design That Captivates And Converts











About:

If you are looking for a high-quality, engaging website design for your business, then you have come to the right place.



Hi, my name is Angel Flores, and I am an experienced and award-winning UX/UI designer.



So whether you need a full creative to envision your new site, or you need a complete redesign to bring a fresh new look to your business, I am here for you.



I have been a graphic artist/web developer for over a decade now and specialize in the following:



✅ Desktop and Mobile Web Page Mockups (Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator)

✅ Landing Page & Newsletters

✅ Conversion Based Design

✅ Logos and Branding (See my other Gigs)

✅ Icons and Web Elements

✅ Photo Retouching and Manipulation

✅ Video Production and Editing (See my other Gigs)

✅ Custom Animation & Graphics (See my other Gigs)



Looking for more samples of my work?

Take a look here: https://bit.ly/3laLrrR





SPECIAL NOTE: Development not included, but available for purchase after the layout has been finalized. Quotes are custom to layout, features, and platform (WordPress, Wix, Squarespace, Shopify, WooCommerce, etc.).



Reviews


:

Super responsive and quick! Very easy to work with.

:

Working with Angel is a pleasure. Will be using Angel to get rest of my website pages designed. You can see he has a passion for designing websites. He is an artist, and I love that! Thank you. David.

:

A really talented designer and delivers exceptional work.

:

Angel did an amazing job getting us exactly what we were looking for for our brand image and customer site journey. We highly recommend his design skills.

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий