воскресенье, 14 февраля 2021 г.

Design Your Website User Centered











About:

As an experienced UX & UI Designer I promise to deliver a high fidelity prototype of your website design.



I want to give users unique experiences, I will not be only delivering design, I will be researching with interviews, surveys, and competitive analysis. I will create a visual identity and a logotype for your brand alongside with task flows, user flows, and responsive wireframes. I will create the Brand style and high fidelity prototypes of the design and I will conduct more research and make the last changes your website and application needs to deliver efficiency and user-friendliness. 



I am looking forward to helping you and your business grow and meet your goals!



It is time to give users what they need.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

If you look for a professional and modern touch, look no further. Communication was simple and straight forward. It was easy to iterate around the design concept all the way through.

:

she is the best. I couldn't imagine the work and the service will be that good. definitely the best choice and my choice for next time:)

:

Thank you so much Idan!!! it was great working with you!

: :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий