суббота, 27 февраля 2021 г.

Design Web App Dashboard In Xd Or Figma











About:

Hi, My name is Rashid and I’m a full-time professional UI/UX and digital product designer. My goal is to provide you the best UI UX service experience on Fiverr! I have been designing dashboards and web apps since 2017 and have designed many applications for clients around the world. I believe in quality over quantity, so from this gig, you will get my proper time and attention. 



Portfolio: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmL7GEAB



My work steps:



Your brief> Discussion about brief ( if needed) > Designing app > Showing for approval > Final submission 



Tools I use 



✅ Adobe XD

✅ Figma

✅ Adobe Illustrator

✅ Adobe Photoshop

✅ Zeplin



You have Questions? Message me anytime, I will respond in the shortest possible time.



Not ready to order? No problem, FAVORITE this gig & order anytime!



Cheers!

Rashid 

Reviews


:

Rashid's a really cool guy, that is super easy to work with! This is our second gig and we collaborate very well, so I'm very pleased with the design process and the final output.

:

Amazing work so far. professional communication, smart man and creative. Definitely hiring him for the full project

:

Very accurate and easy to work with. Highly recommend his services

:

Great guy! Easy to work with and quick

:

I absolutely love working with Rashid. He's now my UI guy!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий