пятница, 26 февраля 2021 г.

Design Any App Mockup











About:

Please contact me before placing the order so we can discuss about your idea and how I will implement it!

I am a UI/UX designer with 5+ years experience, with a demonstrated history of working in the business and startup projects. I completed over 1500 orders maintaining a 5 star rating.

I will create and design a unique, stunning and professional looking Mobile UI with modern user interface and user experience from scratch exclusively for you, for any resolution as per your demand and Specification.



Please have a look at my work:



MOBILE:  https://goo.gl/w2XIeu
WEB:  https://goo.gl/r8VU1b
LOGO DESIGN:  https://goo.gl/hWdqCw


Pricing:

  • Basic cost for mobile (1 page) is $5 (Please check packages above)
  • Basic cost for tablet/iPad (1 page) is $10
  • Basic cost for web design (1 page) is $15

  • Basic cost for smart watch (1 page) is $5



Please also check my gig extras..



Any question? feel free to leave a message in inbox, I will answer as soon as I can :)

Reviews


:

he seems to really care. very good at what he does and understood what i was trying to make very quickly. will definitely recommend for anyone looking for a user interface designer.

:

Very quick in understanding the ask and dight on the spot with regards to the deliverable. Adaptive managed to also adopt the changes required within minimum time.

:

once again, great, the go to person for my designs :)

:

Thanks so much

:

Thanks so much




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий