суббота, 27 февраля 2021 г.

Design A High Quality Professional Wix Website











About:

Hello & Welcome!



I'm Noman Tahir, Wix Partner, Certified Wix Expert Website Designer and Wix Beta Member. I have done more than 600 projects for happy clients around the world.



If you are planning to get your business online, selling your products through Wix ecommerce or showcasing your services. i can be your Wix Expert and get you an incredible website which translate your requirements.



I can help you to create an amazing wix website design or redesign with custom design, an Attractive, clean, organized and user friendly layout. Order today and experience the best of the best!



MY SERVICES:



  • Design Wix website from scratch
  • Redesign Wix website
  • Desktop, Mobile and Tablet Responsive
  • Move your site to Wix.
  • Ecommerce Wix online store
  • SEO & Speed Optimization
  • Landing pages
  • Wix Blog
  • Social Media Integration



WHY CHOOSE ME?



✔ 100% Satisfaction & Money back Guarantee

✔ Extensive WIX Knowledge

✔ 5 Years of Experience

✔ Over 600 Projects Completed

✔ Affordable Price

✔ FREE Support after Project completion





If listed Packages are out of budget? Please feel free to contact and we can negotiate. Just inbox me with your work

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I contacted seller to set up an e commerce website on Wix. The seller missed the one week deadline without communication. He barely made the 2nd deadline, he responded briefly to communication but did not really answer questions. Had trouble communicating my needs, don't think he fully understood what I was asking, after multiple revision requests I realized this was as good as it was going to get and decided to work on the website on my own. Ultimately he made a pretty good website that needs a bit of extra work on my part. This was done at a fraction of what it would have cost a professional to do it so its fine. But if you want full service +all the bells and whistles, look elsewhere.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your feedback, buyer knew what was going on updated him on each step. You could have ask me if you had any issues. thanks

Seller's Response:

Noman has definitively looked after me. I would not hesitate to work with him again, we got up to a big job with him and he was absolutely up to the standard. If you would like to see his work check out our serviced accommodation business page: www.airfreedom.net

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your feedback!

:

I have already spent 367.50 and another order just got automatically completed even though I made Fiver aware that I have not received anything yet from the seller and he does not respond in any timely fashion. If I don't received a full refund from Fiver I will call my credit card company and show them my complaint filing with you and the transaction history I have had with Nomi. I expect an expeditious resolution before I consider further more aggressive actions. Your email pushing me off to the gig worker after I told you he is not responding has clarified what you consider as service......




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий