среда, 7 апреля 2021 г.

Design You A Website According To Your Requirements











About:

Hey, welcome to my gig. Glad that you're here. Here you'll be receiving great customer support.

I'm a creative web designer designing new elegant websites.



  • I will create a full responsive website according to the your requirements.
  • I will satisfy you by delivering the order before the time.
  • I will also help you if you face any problem even after the order is completed.
  • You'll be receiving great customer services from me.



I'll work on the following:

  1. Shopify (Complete store optimization, Product research and upload, Custom CSS, SEO friendly listings, Fixing bugs, Code fixing)
  2. WIX (Complete website creation, SEO Optimization, Fixing bugs, Custom CSS)
  3. Squarespace (Complete website creation, SEO Optimization, Fixing bugs, Custom CSS)
  4. HTML/CSS (Complete website by coding using the help of latest version of BOOTSTRAP, All the styling will be done in CSS file)
  5. PSD To Shopify, Squarespace, Wix, HTML/CSS



If you've any questions or concerns, feel free to contact. Always Here To Assist You The Better Way.

You'll be receiving great customer support here!



So Don't waste anymore time and LET'S GET STARTED! :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller very willing to work until job is to your liking and I’m a timely manner

Seller's Response:

Thank you for the order 🥰

Seller's Response:

I was scammed!!! I told the seller exactly what I wanted, I got a message saying my order was delivered. When I checked my website it was the same. I messaged the seller to upload the theme and redesign my website, NO RESPONSE nor he didn’t do what was ordered and promised. I do not recommend. Please look else.

Seller's Response:

Your theme is saved as draft. Kindly have a look 😇

:

Thank you so much for helping me with my store.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий