суббота, 10 апреля 2021 г.

Design Or Revamp Your Web App And Website











About:

Hey there,



I m a UI/UX expert who specializes in the creation of web and mobile UI/UX design. I also provide analytics, create wireframes and prototypes. I work with my clients through UX Mind, a design studio. We design visually clean, balanced, modern and easy to use solutions that can help your business grow.



MY SKILLS:



• Web & Mobile (UX/UI)

• Website / webpage UI

• Landing Page UI

• Web application UI

• Dashboard UI

• Google Material

• Graphic design

• User Interaction

• E-commerce

• iOS and Android guidelines

• Graphic Design, Logo, Branding, Corporate Identity



THE TOOLS I USE:



Sketch App

Adobe XD

Figma

Adobe Photoshop

Adobe Illustrator



Have any questions? Feel free to contact me!



KEYWORDS:



UI/UX, UI Design, Mobile UI, web Apps, website UI, graphic, wireframes, prototype, iOS and Android guidelines, Google material standers, User interface, Android app, iOS app,



PLEASE NOTE: if anyone tries to share your personal information or. Any kind of contact details or other information during the project conversation, I ll report against your Fiverr ID

Reviews


Seller's Response:

As always very professional and timely delivered. Thanks, Qamar!

:

Qamar is exceptional! I actually chose to work with him after a really lousy experience with another creative. He made the process easy and totally matched what I was envisioning. He even made me a few extra assets and custom built me a package that met my needs. Highly recommend!

:

very good. very professional.

:

Really great experience

:

The seller was very good at understanding my work. With a lot of patience, he did what I asked him to perfection. I am very satisfied!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий