четверг, 8 апреля 2021 г.

Ui Ux Design For Mobile App, Website Or Landing Page











About:

Hello there,



If you're looking for a clean, business-oriented trendy ui for your website or mobile app, I am here to help you. I can design any kind of Web UI/UXMobile Application UI/UXLanding page UI/UX, Dashboard UI/UX, PSD/XD Website Design, PSD/XD Templates, PSD/XD Web page for you.



See my portfolio of ui collection at: https://bit.ly/33GoeGs



I will deliver Web page UI design with fully layered PSD/XD file well-arranged so your Coder will easily convert Into HTML & CSS/ WIX/ Shopify/ Wordpress any other Programming Language and CMS Program.



What You Get from this Gig -



  • A pixel-perfect clean UI/UX
  • A Quick Research Presentation based on your business
  • PNG/JPEG/PSD/XD file
  • All asset for developers
  • Multiple Revision
  • Responsive Design
  • Fast delivery
  • Quick response
  • Professional prototypes (if anyone needs)



Software that I use -

  • Adobe Illustrator
  • Adobe Photoshop
  • Adobe XD



NOTE

  • Please contact me before placing an order to discuss your needs and preferences.
  • I'm UI UX Designer and only work for Ui Design not Development.



Get in touch with me on Fiverr and let's discuss your project! 



I'll Work for You Until You Are Fully Satisfied

Money Back Guarantee



Regards,

Designerino

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fantastic job done - He ydid exactly what I asked of him and even went the extra mile. Would have rated him more than 5 stars if I could! Highly recommended

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much.

Seller's Response:

Great work. Followed the brief and developed a clean website UI.

:

Thank you. Working with you was my pleasure, i hope to work with you again.

:

Type a comment…




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий