понедельник, 5 апреля 2021 г.

Create Ui Ux Design For Mobile App And Website











About:

Please contact me before placing the order!



To make out your mobile app or website amazing, eye-catching and attractive, A creative, experienced UI UX designer is here.



I know you are looking for a clean, trendy and eye-catching mobile app design or website design.

I am here to serve your desired mobile app or web ui ux design.



My working process:

Receive your requirement > Research about your products/services > Sketch app structure > UX Design > UI Design > Prototype > Testing  Fixing > Delivery



What will you get:

1. XD/Fig source file

2. JPG/PNF/PDF/SVG file

3. Maximum revision

4. 24/7 Active

5. After sell service for Free

6. Free Consultation for any Project.



☛☛☛ Important Note :



I will deliver Web page design with All the Assets, Components and Styles so your Coder will easily convert Into HTML & CSS/ WIX/ Shopify/ Wordpress/ GoDaddy/ any other Programming Language and CMS Programme. 



> What did I need From You?

  • Clear Brief.
  • Wireframe (if any).
  • Transparent Logo.
  • Content/ Text.
  • Any Images.
  • Reference work or website
  • Address (Contact, mail, phone, Number etc. 



Tools I use⇣⇣



✓Figma;

✓Invision;

✓Adobe XD;

✓Illustrator;

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Absolutely the best in here. I was bit skeptic when I started working with this lad but wow.... This guy is exceptional and has a great team behind him ready to go back and forth till you get a final output that you had in mind. Adeel gave me a design that I had exactly in my mind I am so impressed that now am hiring him for our website and the logos. Highly recommended if you are looking for a reliable UI designers

:

Design_emperor7 is a real professional in his work. The work was fast and very precise. It seems that he have a lot of experience, also his English is very good. It was pleasure to work with him.

:

This seller was PHENOMENAL!! Very patient took his time and made my vision come out to its best form. Will definitely work with him again.

:

My one of best experience on fiverr . Again Thank you soo much

:

Excellent communication, fast delivery and amazing final product! highly recommend.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий