пятница, 9 апреля 2021 г.

Create Professionally Looking Website Design Or Redesign











About:

If you are looking for an eye-catching website design for your business, you've come to the right place!



I'm a Web Designer with professional experience in creating unique and high-converting web solutions. I will create the web presence of your dreams and help you scale your business to a whole another level!



All my packages include:

  • High-quality, creative, user-friendly and unique UI UX design customized just for you!
  • Responsive design (for both desktop and mobile)
  • No limit in the number of pages
  • Additional revisions until you are satisfied with the final look
  • Long term support and consultations for FREE!
  • Extra services - check out my other gigs



Working process:

Your Info > Idea generate > Wireframe design > Design UI > Submit > Your feedback > Final submission.

*Just to point out, in this gig you will get PSD/JPEG/PNG files no coding.



I'd love to find out more about your business and goals. We can customize everything according to your needs. Do not hesitate to contact me, I will reply as soon as possible. Let's create a stunning web design together!



Looking forward to our next project,



Jovana

Reviews


:

jovanaselih did a fantastic job! Everything was perfect! From the first communication, she owned the project, and created a project XLS document listing all the UI screens she was going to design so I knew upfront what to expect. Then she did intermediate deliveries so I could review them. She immediately incorporated some changes that I proposed, and eventually she completed and delivered the project, with additional screens and even a couple of days earlier! I will definitely work with her for all my UI/UX design projects, as it is hard to find someone that talented and taking ownership of the project and delivering it within budget and even faster and with some extras. Absolutely GREAT!

:

Fantastic interpretation of our vision.

:

Great work!! Very fast and the quality is perfect!!

:

Jovana was pleasant to work with.

:

Jovana was able to quickly grasp a very complex platform and make some excellent suggestions about our UX direction. Very thoroughly researched and well thought out, plus her communications and turnaround time were very impressive!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий