суббота, 8 мая 2021 г.

Create User Responsive Mobile App Prototype And Ux Wireframe











About:

A good responsive and updated user experience can attract new clients. Same goes with your Mobile App or Website, no matter how good your product is if your UI/UX is not attractive it won’t stand out. An excellent UI/UX design not only makes your Mobile App or Website attractive but also makes your clients to spend their time and resources on your product.

 My name is Vinay, and it’s a pleasure to meet you! I’m a professional UI/UX designer and excited to take your Website or Mobile App to whole new level. My designs are always eye catchy, user friendly, and aligned with both Apple and Google guidelines for hassle-free implementation and roll-out.

 

What Will You Get Is:

  • Adobe XD source file
  • Professional and Attractive Design
  • Clear and Clean Layout
  • Pixel Perfect
  • Comes with professional Fonts
  • Useful design elements/icons included
  • Full Support
  • 100% Satisfaction

 

 

What Tools Do I Use:

  • Adobe XD
  • Figma
  • Adobe Illustrator
  • Adobe Photoshop

 

Services I Offer:

  • User Experience ( UX )
  • User Interface ( UI )
  • Prototype
  • Wire frame

 

Notes:

  • Kindly message me before placing the order.
  • I'm a designer not a developer. I'll only provide design.

Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий