пятница, 7 мая 2021 г.

Design Website, Landing Page And Mobile App UI UX Design











About:

I will turn your idea into a powerful design!



Hi, my name is Zahra, I am an experienced UI/UX designer who deliver a beautiful and user-friendly design. So if you need a modern and professional Website, Homepage or Mobile App, let me help you.



Services you will get from this Gig:



  • High-quality Website/ Landing page / Mobile App design
  • Source Files (Figma or Sketch)
  • Style Guide (Color Palette and Fonts)
  • Prototype (Clickable Version)
  • PNG / JEPG / SVG / PDF / EPS
  • Icons and Symbole Files





What do I need from you?



  • Wireframes (hand-drawn or not)
  • A brief description about your website or mobile app to understand which 

  functionalities or features do you expect.

  • The Logo
  • Color palette if you have one





Please before ordering the gig, send me a message, so we will be clear what do you need exactly and what's the best option for you.



Note: Please consider that I only deliver design source files. I am designer. I do not do any kind of code.

Reviews


:

🤘🤘🤘

:

She is perfect designer.

:

She is the best UI/UX designer you can find.

: :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий